IMI Security Service was founded in 2007 and born as maritime training center authorized by Italian Ministry of Trasport (Aut. N. 1164/2010) to organize ISPS training course, like:
- CSO (COMPANY SECURITY OFFICER);
- SSO (SHIP SECURITYOFFICER);
- PFSO (PORT FACILITY SECURITY OFFICER);
- Corso di formazione ed addestramento per il personale marittimo addetto a
mansioni di security (14 h);
- Corso di indottrinamento alle attività di security per il personale marittimo
impiegato (5 h).
The quality of the management systems is audited by Italian Cost Guard Headquarter.
• Security training and consultancy IMI is a Recognized Maritime Training Centre for ISPS certification);
• Unarmed Antipiracy Services for application BMP4;
• Anti-piracy drills and evacuation.
IMI Security Service is an ICOC signatory (February 2012).
The Director of IMI Security Service was Italian Coast Guard Officer and now is a member of the Working Committee of the Maritime Security at CoESS (The Confederation of European Security Services) where he leads the working program for Piracy and Counter-piracy measures.